Get in touch
We help to make the home search and buying experience more constructive and enjoyable, by offering clear guidance and as much visual and other information as possible on all properties on our database. We also commit to ensuring all viewings we arrange are accompanied by one of our professional consultants. These factors help ensure viewings are a positive experience for buyers and vendors, and substantially reduces a lot of time waste.
- The Northern Quarter is in the northwest (east of Victoria Station and northwest of Piccadilly Gardens).
- The Millennium Quarter is the area around Manchester Cathedral, containing Shambles Square, Exchange Square, and Cathedral Gardens.
- Spinningfields is an area in the west adjoining the middle part of Deansgate which has undergone much large-scale redevelopment.
- Castlefield is an area in the extreme southwest between Deansgate and the River Irwell with the sites of the Roman fort and Liverpool Road Railway Station.
- Piccadilly: the largest public square in the centre and the most important transport interchange. The area known as Piccadilly runs eastwards from the end of Market Street to a point where London Road begins: to the south of this are the gardens and paved areas.
- Chinatown is an area to the south of Piccadilly Gardens with many oriental restaurants and other facilities of a far eastern character.
Council tax bands
Band A £953
Band B £1111
Band C £1270
Band D £1429
Band E £1746
Band F £2064
Band G £2381
Band H £2858
Manchester property information
Average Property Values in Manchester
Meet the Team